Tuesday 21 September 2010

i love rococo


I'll start by saying that I wish blogging was more like the actual press, you rave about something and receive a whole load of it in return. Because if I was about to receive a large delivery of chocolate from the wonderful rococo (please note idiotic spelling mistake above, if it's any justification at all I have a stinking cold), I'd be a very happy girl indeed.

Whilst I am throughly in love with cakes, chocolate, especially the quality stuff has a big place in my heart too.

Not only are their chocolates delectable, and made in all kinds of weird and wonderful flavours (my favourite of all time is the sea salt, so much so that I can forgive them for making one using cardamon - yuk!) but the packaging is fantastic too.

Their store on the Marylebone road is a chocoholics paradise and offers truffle making sessions that would be perfect for a birthday or a hen do.

In the meantime enjoy the eye candy (pun intended!). The sweet chocolate cats are adorably twee aren't they?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails