Sunday 25 July 2010

london review of grasses





Om nom nom - this grass is really tasty and highly recommended. I just can't resist.

Those are the words of my cat Poppy, who I have quoted verbatim.

My lovely neighbour Maaike brought some flowers round to say thanks for looking after her cat and as soon as they were in the vase the cat leaped onto the coffee table and started munching. In fact we couldn't stop her. The second shot down is so funny I had to share.

P.S. The filthy smoking paraphenalia belongs to Mr LROC and not me!

1 comment:

  1. Your cat is so cute! My friend's cat is called Poppy too (:
    (And, although I'm curious, I don't think I want to know why you dislike Luella... I love the brand too much!)

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails