Friday 5 November 2010

a cakey hiatus


I don't know how they do it - other food bloggers seem to be naturally slim, beaming and gorgeous but this blog has made me fat. I don't know if it's the fact that I've been using it as an opportunity to chow down on anything sweet and cheerful looking but I'm nearly a stone heavier than a few months ago. This is not a good state of affairs.



Any food bloggers reading this - tips on how not to be huge would be greatly appreciated but to that end I know I need a bit of a cake hiatus - more accurately a diet. This is a depressing thought but it basically means that I need to watch what I eat for the next month in a fairly extreme way so I can fit into the party dresses I have outlined for Christmas.

So, cake fans, look away now, come back in a month, unless you want to hear tales of quorn'n'veg dinners and long gym sessions. Those that are interested in my meandering tour into photography and like the oft-missing Fancy Friday features you're in for a treat - because it will be the only material I've got!

Meanwhile, as mentioned above, tips on keeping trim and eating heartily much needed.

1 comment:

  1. All about total calories mate :), go and work out your BMR and how many total cals you need a day then you just building your treats in.

    So if i know im going to be have cake in the morning ill lower my lunch/dinner to suit the cals etc :).

    Keeps me at 5'7 and 9stone 3 it seems lol. Then again 2 years ago i lost 10 stone :P so im used to counting the cals and being disciplined :).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails