Sunday 12 September 2010

happy anniversary


Today is my first wedding anniversary(and just a month after our ten year first date one) - unfortunately we couldn't do anything too romantic as I'm off to Paris on a 5.25 Eurostar tomorrow but hey-ho! Yesterday we went for Mexican at Green and Red in Bethnal Green and on Friday Joss had a gorgeous bunch of flowers sent to my office. They were from Broadway Market's fantastic Rebel Rebel, who did my wedding bouquet, and he sent them a picture so they could try and recreate the look. Although this bouquet is less purple and more pink it's absolutely fantastic and smells sublime. The boy done good in this case so I thought I'd share below.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Happy Anniversary darling!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful flowers! I love Hydrangeas, the first wedding cake I ever made had a head of them as a topper. Happy belated anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails