Saturday 18 September 2010

vintage boudoir: the reveal


Now that Mr LROC has become the proud recipient of his anniversary gift - it's time to share some of the stunning images.

I'm so pleased with the results and can't wait to get the telephone print blown up and on the bedroom wall.

I'll say again that Julia and her team are truly fantastic, not only are the pics great but I've received fantastic service from Sonja in the office too. The album is beautiful, with thick pages and a perspex cover. Although I'm not entirely certain the nipple tassle pics will become family heirlooms, that's the kind of make quality we're on about.

Anyway, here are a couple of my favourites (and some of the least rude!)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
To book with Julia - firstly - get in there early as the sessions are super popular. Secondly call or email the studio or visit the website.
020 7042 9777

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails